What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
(PLAY NICE KEEP IT RATED FOR ALL TO VIEW)
Visiting this thread is at your own risk. Your avatar is at stake.

First up
TerryC Vs. DV8_FX
Let the wars begin

Last edited:
everyone invited to join but you guys started the idea so it's only fair you guys get to decided how this plays out. it's a test thread you can consider you two as guinea pigs............:rofl:

"PLAY NICE".. !!????!! Those guys.. ??? !!! BWAAAHHHH... HAHH - HAAAHHH... Yeah - right !! :rofl: .... OMG... I can't breathe ... :rofl: ... (sh*t - I just farted !! ) ..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: go wipe yourself and make a video :mrgreen:

I just called on the nurse .... think I need oxygen tent treatment..... HELP !!! I'm a GOF !!! I can't take this.... !!! :rofl:

Testing....... ahhhh it works ...... delete, delete, delete....... quick ......

BUT FIRST........
Dedicated to you JgraphNet...... For starting this....... lol
JgraphNet.jpg

I see the resemblance but not to his Avatar:rofl:

it is about Avatars.after all there dv8

BUT FIRST........
Dedicated to you JgraphNet...... For starting this....... lol

I'll have to work on that next time they take me to Rehab Pool ... :rofl:
Thanks for the tip !!

(...and why did I know I had to take the blame for all this ..?)

This is fun, but I like the idea of everyone (or at least 5) people in the same match. Isn't that what iStock does. If there was 10 people envolved at once, it would be a bit hectic.

So basically we use the other guys Avatar? Or do we take a blank canvas and add something to it?

(...and why did I know I had to take the blame for all this ..?)

LOL.... It began with resurrecting an old contest thread.... which evolved into a win/lose discussion with iDad..... then the lizad bragged.... and TerryC had to step on the lizard.... WOWWWWW!!!!..... :rofl:

The more in fray, the chaos and non-stop laughs , I guess.... I think as long as the element of the avatar is there, you can do whateever you want.... out-of-this-world, serious art, serious wreckage, ...........

>LOL.... It began with resurrecting an old contest thread....
Yes, that was it... sorry... Alzhaimer getting the better of me .... what did I ask .. ? :cheesygrin:

Yes, that was it... sorry... Alzhaimer getting the better of me .... what did I ask .. ? :cheesygrin:

You were asking us if we would like to share in the LOttery $$ winnings you got. We say YES!!!!!!!!

Post #10
dv8_fx whales the first blow! Terry C is on the ropes Stunned but still standing

all out of ideas, but this made me laugh the whole time I was doing it.

1300413473-U1.jpg

Bwahahahaha.... is there a warning flag here.... spewed coffee on my monitor.... Hey look, I've only had 3 hours sleep.... this woke me up... I needed that.... rolfmao :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omg he killed Kenny :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back