What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background image work

Status
Not open for further replies.

labuss

Hi folks

I looking for some PS talent to assemble a background image for my Kenwood head unit.

I have a black "mesh" background image with logos in the upper right and left corners.

On this background is a gold chevy logo that I want changed to chrome

I would then like the ZR2 logo overlaid on the chrome chevy logo and moved to the left a bit

to the right of the logo I would like the S10 characters placed, all sized appropriately.

The files are all jpg formatted and have included output file instructions.

Output file must be;

3) Picture does need to be crushed during finalization, from 921*480 to 800 *480, as it will get expanded when loaded
4) You need to use a dedicated image processing application such as Photoshop in order to be able to make the right settings and save in the correct format.
5) Save as 16 bit Full Color BMP and the setting of RGB of R5,G6,B5 is very important
6) Windows Applications like Paint cannot be used to make the BMP as the settings for the RGB and picture crushing cannot be done with that application.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks
-LB

Attachments

• KenwoodChevyBowTie.jpg
    KenwoodChevyBowTie.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 4
  • zr2logo.jpg
    zr2logo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 32
  • s10logo.jpg
    s10logo.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 31
I am interested in doing this and will charge nothing! I just ask you give a fair review of my work.

if you are okay with that I will give you a fair eval of your work. be creative if you want.

thanks!
-LB

if you wanted to see some other work, maybe for ideas or to clarify my explanantion you can check out the kenwoodforums . com and look at the dnx9960 forum, the DNX9960 Startup Screen Image Uploads (.BMP ONLY) thread

If Mr Magoo does not meet you needs I'll give it a shot. but being this is a freelance forum $$ will come into play for me. gotta pay for my computer hobby some how ;)

Hi
Thanks for the offer. I have two guys working on the background now. If they cannot come up with something i will contact you. Paying for the service is not a problem, I want to.

-LB

make it vector should do the trick

I thought so too. I really didnt understand what he refers to as "crushed" Maybe the Kenwood head unit will expand the image to fill the screen and can only work with the 800x480 size. Produce an image in both sizes.

-LB

Hows this?
KenwoodChevyBowTie.jpg
If you are happy with it, I need your email address to send the file format you want, If not I will change it!

Chad

Damn that looks great! How you do that is beyond me, lol.

Just one tweek, can the S10 be made the same height as the chevy logo (the angled part of the logo) and chromed out like the logo?

Thanks
-LB

Yep no probs!
will give you another look at what it looks like, then if your happy, send me your email on private message, then i will send you the format you wanted in the size you wanted. ;)

Chad

You are nothing short of awesome! Tell me what you think?

You know I think the larger ZR2 would look okay now with the larger S10. What do you think?

I am an engineer, I think very 2 dimensional and very linear. What would you do to jazz it up some?

-LB

can't let Spruce have all the fun

labuss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back