What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background removal work - multiple images, paid per image

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexiveuse

Banned
Hello. Require extraction work, removing background from images of solo sports competitors.

Will pay per image. Final result will be a collage of three images of the competitor on a plain background.

Constrained by price I can reasonably charge customers, so this will only work out if I can get a good price per image quote.

I can send three sample images for extraction after an acceptable ball-park quote is received.

The amount of work depends on customer orders at the next event. We expect to take at least 6 collage orders at this first attempt (so extracting from 18+ images), but possibly more. We hope to sell the product at a range of similar events throughout the year, and gradually increase its visibility as a 'standard' print option in our portfolio.

Once I get 8 posts I'll be able to include my email address properly. :cheesygrin:

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawkeye

Guru
You do the work and submit it, then talk about getting paid as agreed and you never here from them again. Here is my wasted time:

Attachments

• 3-Final.jpg
    3-Final.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0

Steve

Retired Administrator
reflexiveuse I am closing your account here.
If there is some misunderstanding with Hawkeye about payment and it gets resolved I will be glad to reopen it.

Until then it's closed and this thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.