What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fredfish

Guru
Looks to me like a great bit of pen tool work. My only comment is that the red zips are a little (and I do mean a little) over done.

Cheers

John

JJLAPIN

Guru
Back in the day we use to do Whirlpool Refrigerators. I would do 3 scans. One for the exterior. One for the interior. One for the gaskets.
Color correcting was done on the Scanner, then film would be output and the Strippers would put them all together for one final fridge.
Glad those days are long gone. Got a lot of overtime though.:)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At first, I create path full image. then I separate every section from image. that's called multiple paths.
How? How did you create paths? What techniques did you use to separate "every section from image"?
Please explain your process.

Clippingworld

How? How did you create paths? What techniques did you use to separate "every section from image"?
Please explain your process.
at first, open an image in Adobe Photoshop and select the pen tool from the toolbox. This tool operated manually. The direction of paths can be controlled by the movements of the mouse and arrow keys of the keyboard. Then, we select a path from the pen tool menu bar and start path. Once path is completed, go to the path palette (window menu/select path). Double click on path and press enter to save the path name “work path”. After that, we can save a file in PSD or Tiff format.