What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Background Swap $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

janakehau

Price
I have two professional photos, one that I took with a mostly blank background (just has the American flag), and one I took with two flags in the background. I would like the two flags background moved so that sits behind the original photo that had the American flag background. I like that photo better, but need the two flags in the background of my official photo. Offering $10, thank you.
Fajardo Jana LTC Cmd Photo.jpgFAJARDO.jpg

janakehau

Yes! Will the spacing of the background behind be the same as the original photos? I can only see a small bit of space around the photo subject.

Liberty1976

Yes! Will the spacing of the background behind be the same as the original photos? I can only see a small bit of space around the photo subject.

I was actually trying to do that but couldn't.

The other guy did a great job though.

If you have a picture of just the background you want I could put you in it.

janakehau

I like both of them a lot. Last thing though (sorry) because I just noticed this. Is there a way to move the patch that's on the photo I don't like onto my uniform for the photo I like? The angles are a little different and the shapes so I know it's a little problematic. I'll bump it up to $15 though for the first person to do it right though, sorry for not seeing that earlier. I need the patch to be seen in the photo, at least so people can tell what patch it is. It's the patch that's on the shoulder sleeve on the right side of the photo (so the wearer's left shoulder). And it doesn't have to be fully visible, part of it can be cut off, I just need the right patch on there. The shield-shaped patch and not the hexagon-shaped patch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.