What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Badge Creating

Status
Not open for further replies.

goreisking

Price
Hi All,

I need a badge creating very similar to this in vector format. I dont want exactly the same but the same V shape style. is needed. If possible maybe turn the crown into a diamond or something.

The height will b 16cm and width will be 16cm at their widest points.

Thank You

Screenshot 2020-09-30 at 10.27.54.png

Yash_Soniii

Hello
Please check this
all files are available in vector format
let me know if any changes wanted :)
Thanks

Please upload all images to the forum, thanks.

Yash_Soniii

I already made this before any other user try
but it was remove bcuz it was in SVG format
SO, see this ( png format ) images ,if you like then i can provide this in svg format ( it is already saved in my drive :) )

a.PNG

fdg.PNG

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
And who are you to decide whether the job is adequate or not?
Specifications like "I don't want exactly the same. I want a custom version making in vector black and white format." just tell my mind that this may not be what hr is looking for.

And if you had followed his previous posts, you would also have known what demands he has and what he is looking for.

pauloalex_98

Power User
Specifications like "I don't want exactly the same. I want a custom version making in vector black and white format." just tell my mind that this may not be what hr is looking for.

And if you had followed his previous posts, you would also have known what demands he has and what he is looking for.
It is in a white and black format. I simply did not turn it into a vector but I will right now. Plus you don't belong to this post, you didn't even post your own attempt.

Why are you criticiizing without having the least of the knowledge about this?

pauloalex_98

Power User
You're confusing grayscale with black/white...
B/W example (quick'n'dirt):
View attachment 115926

Because I'm a professional artist and know what I'm talking about...

I have been working with Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3dsMax for 3D and modelling and Sony programs ever since I was new. So, not impressed. I have over 8 years of experience.

I used the black and white filter. Black and white are primary colors, grey is a secondary color. So, the picture is in the black and white filter. That is also black and white but it does not mean mine isn't.

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
I have been working with Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3dsMax for 3D and modelling and Sony programs ever since I was new. So, not impressed. I have over 8 years of experience.
That's cute...
! startet painting with Hi-Eddi (mid of the 80s) - started with 3D on an Amiga 4000 (Reflections/Monzoom) - changed to PC (C4D/Rhinoceros 3D/Maya/Autodesk Flame/AfterEffects/Photoshop (from v3 to PS2021)/Illustrator) - therefore, I am not impressed by your 8 years of experience

I used the black and white filter. Black and white are primary colors, grey is a secondary color. So, the picture is in the black and white filter. That is also black and white but it does not mean mine isn't.
Like I said - you should have looked at the previous posts made by the user ...

pauloalex_98

Power User
This is NOT a piece of Vector Art. It is a Raster image. The most obvious advantage of Vector images over Raster graphics is that Vector images are quickly and perfectly scalable. There is no upper or lower limit for sizing Vector images.
What makes you think it's just a raster? Have you looked into the PSD to see it? I'm done with this. I'm gonna get my dough on other websites.

pauloalex_98

Power User
That's cute...
! startet painting with Hi-Eddi (mid of the 80s) - started with 3D on an Amiga 4000 (Reflections/Monzoom) - changed to PC (C4D/Rhinoceros 3D/Maya/Autodesk Flame/AfterEffects/Photoshop (from v3 to PS2021)/Illustrator) - therefore, I am not impressed by your 8 years of experience

Like I said - you should have looked at the previous posts made by the user ...
And for your information, years don't mean effort, time and talent.
I didn't mention everything, I don't tell everything I know to everyone. But I'ma lay it down here.
I started off using Adobe Photoshop CS3 when I was 14, by the time I was very good at drawing and it was a hobby. I know how to draw well.
By the time I was 15, I started using Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 for video-editing and made amazing editions. I even made video-game movies and good entries.
By the time I was 15, I started using Autodesk 3dsMax to model shapes, make and edit video-game characters, their 3D form and even their texture. I made very good models.
By the time I was 21, I started using Illustrator to create illustrations and logos.
By the time I was 21, I started using Lightroom to edit photos.
By the time I was 22, I started using Movie Studio Platinum to edit my music videos for YouTube.

Your years of experience don't impress me. I learned a lot in just EIGHT years. And keep in mind that what is being said above is not ALL I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.