What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner for a page

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDesign

"Replied to PM's."?

Am I the only one on here who sticks to the forum rules by notifying the forum before sending out PM's?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
"Replied to PM's."?

Am I the only one on here who sticks to the forum rules by notifying the forum before sending out PM's?

I'll check on this later as I'm logged on from another area.

May I remind all interested and responding qualified freelancers to please post in a freelance offer thread before contacting clients.

iDesign

Apologies for not updating this thread as quick as I should have. The job has been completed between myself and the OP and payment has been received.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Apologies for not updating this thread as quick as I should have. The job has been completed between myself and the OP and payment has been received.

Congrats to you, idesign.

And a big thank you to @Steveq822 for giving PSG this opportunity to serve you and your need as well as posting a review regarding your experience here and dealings with our freelancer. Please refer the forum to your friends and associates in need of design works.

Status
Not open for further replies.