What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be the creator of Disney or Peugeot's new marketing campaign

BootB

Hi Gurus!

I've been looking around these boards for a while, and I've seen that you guys have quite a lot of creativity to work with. :) I know about a website where you can really put that creativity to good use

The website is called BootB.com, have a look!

BootB is a website that sheds an entirely new light on marketing products. Previously, and traditionally, large marketing companies would create the campaigns used by large corporations. What BootB does, is let 'the people' (anyone!) create these campaigns for, in example, Peugeot, Disney and Lego! All you have to do is sign up as a creator, and give your idea about how to promote one of their products, and you could walk away with the brief, including its budget and the credit!

Of course, working for a company this large is very lucrative, and it only takes 10 minutes of your time! Truly anyone can register, age, nationality and language do not matter! The website supports the worlds 12 foremost languages, and submitting your thoughts can be done in any language you like!

If you have any further questions about BootB, please feel free to ask me

Regards,

Mark

I am a BootB official. Verify this posting at webrepassociates and enter code: jdww72pwg

KoRniquet

Hi Gurus!

I've been looking around these boards for a while, and I've seen that you guys have quite a lot of creativity to work with. :) I know about a website where you can really put that creativity to good use

The website is called BootB.com, have a look!

BootB is a website that sheds an entirely new light on marketing products. Previously, and traditionally, large marketing companies would create the campaigns used by large corporations. What BootB does, is let 'the people' (anyone!) create these campaigns for, in example, Peugeot, Disney and Lego! All you have to do is sign up as a creator, and give your idea about how to promote one of their products, and you could walk away with the brief, including its budget and the credit!

Of course, working for a company this large is very lucrative, and it only takes 10 minutes of your time! Truly anyone can register, age, nationality and language do not matter! The website supports the worlds 12 foremost languages, and submitting your thoughts can be done in any language you like!

If you have any further questions about BootB, please feel free to ask me

Regards,

Mark

I am a BootB official. Verify this posting at webrepassociates and enter code: jdww72pwg

Very interesting... I would like to hear from you. I'll leave you a PM.

Thanks,
?D.