What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humor Biden Candle

Rawdog

2 part question. . .

My girlfriend is making her Father a custom candle for his upcoming Birthday. Curious if anyone can remove all of the background and children, and replace the child in his hands with a candle.

The image would then need to be black and white only in order to be cut out on a cricut/vinyl as if It were a logo. . . .thoughts?

Greatly appreciate the help!!

792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

Rawdog

This is absolutely hilarious!! Yes, a step in the perfect direction. Are you familiar with cricut machine and "weeding"? Is there a way to make your image 1 color, black, while maintaining some distinction so if I cut it out of all black vinyl it will be recognizable?

Stellar job!!!

HuckinFell

Thanks, dude :)

Here's an SVG working of the same image (zipped SVG attached) as a PNG. If you can't open SVGs then let me know and I can provide the PNG in any size you need.

biden_cricut.png

Attachments

• pMTyTQs01.zip
    19 KB · Views: 0