What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
A very simple photo manipulation. Only two shots.

I know that this picture is pretty simple. But sometimes it's nice to make easier images. Especially when it is in the middle of the night and I really should sleep. Then it is good with quick job.

You can also see the original.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bike-original.jpg
    bike-original.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 1

Paul

Former Member
I just love your colour tones and the way you blend them together so natural in appearance.

Vafann

Guru
I think everything you make is just great, simple or complicated ones. I keep wondering what it is you do to make the skin on your images so smoothe and shiny and kind of glowy? Do you airbrush them somehow or something? :)

fenix

Guru
Beautiful! and i love the colors as well! Great job!

Stric9

Power User
This is just me being picky but you may want to do something with the reflection on the chrome mirror. You can see the studio in it. Otherwise awesome as always.

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
I think everything you make is just great, simple or complicated ones. I keep wondering what it is you do to make the skin on your images so smoothe and shiny and kind of glowy? Do you airbrush them somehow or something? :)

Thank you!
Yes I do airbrush sometimes, but only if I have to. This beautiful lady already had a wonderful skin so I dont needed any airbrush. I have only used dodge and burn for the shadows and the highlights.

MaloCS

It's obvious that you have a thorough understanding of composition and color theory. Your representation of depth of field is very nice.