What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

black mark removal

westburyhaulage

hello would it be possible to remove the dirt from this delivery document at all? my supplier won't accept it as it is thanks

Attachments

• 81179466.jpeg
    81179466.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

JJLAPIN

Guru
Sorry, but No. Looks like grease. Have you tried any solvent, possibly rubbing alcohol.

JJLAPIN

Guru
Just thinking, what if you put a towel over it and use an iron and maybe steam would loosen it up and transfer it to the towel.:unsure:

westburyhaulage

Just thinking, what if you put a towel over it and use an iron and maybe steam would loosen it up and transfer it to the towel.:unsure:
hello i would if i could but i only have this picture of the document that the driver sent me, unfortunately the original document went with the load creating me this prpblem,,

thanks

Isac

Banned
I'm sure the company would have a duplicate of the document, I would ask them for a copy.