What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blending object into another photo?

ConyardMay411

Hello I am fairly new to Photoshop. I know the basics but not very well. I am trying to blend a small object (bracelet) into another photo which would be around the wrist. I have tried doing it myself but the colors seem off you could tell it's been photoshopped could someone please tell me how to get it to blend in I have messed with the brightness and curves along with hue/saturation but it doesn't seem to work for me..maybe I'm doing it the wrong way? Could someone PLEASE help me. Thank you:cheesygrin:

Hi!

No problems. It would be easier to help you out if you posted the images you were trying blend so that we can better instruct you on your particular problem.

Hi!

No problems. It would be easier to help you out if you posted the images you were trying blend so that we can better instruct you on your particular problem.

Guess that would of helped..sorry lol. I have attached the two images.
000635187_2_lg.jpeg0d556a8a982611e3a30512d73215a791_88.jpg

Thanks CM411, I will try to get something together for you to help you out, I'm rather busy this am, so in the off chance I don't get back to this soon, keep checking back! There are some extremely talented Gurus here and someone will be along shortly to help you out! Be patient and bear with us! Thanks!

Thanks CM411, I will try to get something together for you to help you out, I'm rather busy this am, so in the off chance I don't get back to this soon, keep checking back! There are some extremely talented Gurus here and someone will be along shortly to help you out! Be patient and bear with us! Thanks!

Thank you Sam... No worries thank you take your time.

Here's a a quickie! You can hold out for a better result, I won't be offended! Just wish I had more time.

Wristband_01.jpg

Back