What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Blending two images together

Blindeagle

Hi guys i have a simple request if anyone can help me out i am trying to blend two images together but i cant seem to get it to look good at all and i was wondering if anyone is good at doing this and can help me out , i would really apprentice it .

I saw something about making them like Seamlessly but i just cant get them to look good when the blend together

Thanks again

c.jpg

a.JPG

What is it you exactly want?
Do you want the two pictures stitched together with a blend zone and if yes vertically or horizontally?

Whatever you think is best , i just watched this video on youtube :
and wanted to try this way but i dont think it will work with the images i got , so i leave it up to you to decide , because i just cant seem to get it to look good at all

I can understand the actions of this video but how do you blend a picture of 2 pizza's with someone getting a haircut or do I miss something? :thinking:

Thats what i was thinking :) , i just want to make some sort of blend happen in the middle of the pic, so i can use as a background for a website , dosen't have look amazing but just something whcih looks ok, maybe have them side by side and then the middle of it like blured? im not sure , its why i was hopping someone can do there magic on here and help :)

Beside the YT video that is just a general blending video do you have a picture you've seen because really this a hard one to understand...

I was thinking something like this?

But maybe more blur in the middle as the pizza and barber doe not work that well together?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 3
But maybe more blur in the middle as the pizza and barber doe not work that well together?

That's an understatement...:laugh:

I can do this

weird.jpg

But if this isn't what you're looking for I'll have to pass on this one and hope that someone will come by and have a go at it...

Hey Jerry, that's about what I did too, but this request is a mystery for me, or I've lost it completely...o_O

I've seen that you had the same request on Adobe Forums where they couldn't help you as well...

LOL!!! I had the same idea David! You just beat me to it, good job!

haha, it's the only thing i can imagine that can work a little bit in this case. XD.
Yeah, I came to the same conclusion after I tried this.......

Attachments

• Pizza Barber_01.jpg
    Pizza Barber_01.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 10
Thanks guys , they look good, tbh the pictures are crap anyway so thats why , but thank you agian for all the help x

Back