What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blumpkins

bert

gurus, i have a request for an easy photoshop. i'm trying to put this dog on to teddy rossy's head in black and white. it would be $$$ if someone could do this41715704-66ED-488E-989A-ABAC9FC5ADBA.jpgBFB0700D-CAA4-4BFE-A30C-556BFD9ADB91.jpg

chrisix

Guru
Re: request = blumpkins

aah, got moved

in that case, i'll offer my service here
send me a forum message if you'd like me to do this for you

I have already finished the request. So you can have it right away.
If you want it, just forum message me, post it here, or send an email to -deleted-

According to the price list on the forums the job would be a quick edit of 15$
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...nce-job-please-read-first.html#post1533609548

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
It is mate you just have to look.

ibclare

Queen Bee
chrisix, I have a suggestion since your watermark is one solid color on black and white. This is not directed at you bert, just a general observation as I haven't seen this watermark of chris's before.

We use watermarks to protect our work. Yours could be rather easily removed with color select. Not suggesting that bert would do this, but some would. Try making your watermark larger and thicker, then adding transparency so that the color shades are blended in with the watermark color. You can never 100% protect your image, without obliterating the experience of it pretty much, but you can make it so that someone without PS experience has to get someone to fix it, probably for more than they paid for it (but not always more) !!! My colors below ant the transparency are more than I would put on a real for sale image. But it is exaggerated to give the idea.

Example:

melting_ferrari2_watermarked.jpg

Last edited: