What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bookswap Possible?

Gewgawrav

Hello Folks! I've heard a lot about Photoshop. It is said that I can so miracles in appropriate hands. I'm a self-publish author of title- Fakebook: Beyond facebook. For the sake of publicity in state. I need to bookswap some photographs of models with my title. If I've taken picture of my title at appropriate angle? Is it possible to change titles? I can't afford professional models. Can anyone help me with it or teach me how to do it?

Attachments

• tumblr_mgwn8u97Ew1s0pif0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mgwn8u97Ew1s0pif0o1_500.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
  • tumblr_mgwa5scSQA1rtakk4o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mgwa5scSQA1rtakk4o1_1280.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Cover Photo.jpg
    Cover Photo.jpg
    590.1 KB · Views: 2
Rufinati, thanks for the reply but I don't want to design the cover. I've already done then. What I want to do is swap books. Above you can see my foreigner friend Ana holding a title. I want to swap that title with my title Fakebook.

haha i uploaded the wrong picture, here is the bookswap >_<

facebook.png
simple pen tool copy paste one

you'll get into trouble if you use the 50shades of grey model

Attachments

• tumblr_mgwa5scSQA1rtakk4o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mgwa5scSQA1rtakk4o1_1280.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Thanks a lot Paul! But, there is variation in exposure, brightness or whatever between model and book. Difference of lighting conditions? I wasn't able to rectify.

Paul, man you're awesome. Is there anything that you can't do? Thanks! Now, when you'e proved me that it is possible. I'll try to copy same with other pictures.
Hail Photoshop!

Back