What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Brighten a photo

nasrieen

Could someone please brighten this photo so you can actually see me and my outfit? (minus the red eye) please and thankyou in advance

IMG_3236.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
I will show you my best shot with a reasonable amount of work. More could be done yet the camera used or the image you sent was a very highly compressed JPEG version of the shot. Much more could be done if the camera saved a raw file of the shot and/or you can send a much less compressed version through a file sharing link.

The side by side images below of you head show the lightened original version, next to right is the luminosity component of the provided file, followed by the saturation component, and lastly the hue component. All of the low resolution blocky components are what is in the file you sent so hope you see why this is very limiting on what improvements can be made. Hope you can supply a better original image and better results will be possible. That said, my try is also include

Fix-Back-LIghting-Problem-JPEG-Issues-Shown.jpg

Fix-Back-LIghting-Problem-adj.jpg