What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes and more Brushes!

*phew*

I'm glad I didnt have to type in that URL! hahah..

thanks for the link SUE... what are you still doing here? you should be packing.. haha

it is my coffee break before the truck comes.......... about 80,000 leaflets today! oh yeah forgot to mention that I am still working all my jobs as well :shocked:
sfm

wow sfm .. that's a HIT link. thanks for share. :D

signature.jpg

sfm:
Great link, thanks!
Cool to see they had a Celtic Brush set. I must say, I've always been fond of the Celtic Knotwork designs. Interestingly, I'm going to an Irish/Celtic festival in Santa Barbara, California this weekend.

Cheers.

Rick

morning all - rounds done so that is one job out of the way with packing to do!
but I had to have a coffee break and look at what I found he he he
http://www.skeeva.com/tpcbd/
sfm

Sue

Sue, that's funny. First glance <I>nothing</I>, but while I was going for the opening page, I caught "that sucks" out of the corner of my eye and thought, dang, what did I just see???. a 404 with a sense of humor.
Thanks for the yucks.

hahahaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's great! I love that idea. Way funny! I gotta pass that url around. [sly] [shhh]

Back