What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business Card Design! $50 Paypal

ChazMraz

Hello,

I'm in need of a new business card design. I have a reference image of a card that I basically want replicated with my info. It will need to be sized to fit a standard business card with rounded corners, just like in the photo. Instead of the initials as the logo, I would like to do a white Spade (I'm a magician) with my initials inside of the spade. They are "CB" and I think those two letters contour pretty nicely to the curves of the spade. Willing to pay $50 paypal and hoping to get this done quickly! I have an event next week and I just ran out of my old business cards, so I would like to have the new ones by then for the people I'm performing for :) If you have any creative ideas to add or do differently I'm open to suggestions, but I do love the minimalist and sleek design of those cards.

Business Card Example.jpg

Personal Info for cards

Edit: Chaz, supply the information that needs to be added to the card in private messages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hybrus

I will Pm the OP

Hybrus

well, I don't want to overkill it with watermarks.
But here.
magician.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@hybridmaddness Seaco

Gentlemen, what is the status of this job?

Hybrus