What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business card uploads blurry.

D2AP

Hi, I'm working on a business card but every time I try to upload it to vista print the design is blurry. I can't figure out why. It looks fine on my computer. I'm also using their custom design template so the dimensions and stuff are fine. I would try the psd but the psd file is too big. Anyway to shrink it? I've tried jpeg, png, and eps so far.

I had the same problem uploading to vista and it looks awful...

Try uploading it here to see how it looks.

Here

Well, I tried upload PSD there and said the file type is unsupported. (they say it is but whatever) then tried a jpeg, which looked pretty good but their upload dimensions are different then vistaprint which means I need to find a different site or re-do my business card. :/

Like I said, same thing for me with the vista....

I was working for a client and had to make some adjustments but using the other site made all the difference.

Like I said, same thing for me with the vista....

I was working for a client and had to make some adjustments but using the other site made all the difference.

My last comment was about the site you sent me to. I'm not sure what to do about it.

They have detailed specifications, have you meet all those specs?
Also are you using CMYK as required?

Yes. As I stated I downloaded their Photoshop template to ensure all of that. I've checked and doubled checked. I contacted one of the printing places and they told me not to judge it off the preview image but rather the PDF proof image and the PDF proof image looks good. So I guess it's fine after all.

Back