What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business Flyer (first attempt)

Red_Stfafford

see attached flyer, let me know your thoughts and what I can do to improve it

Attachments

• A5 Flyer02.png
    A5 Flyer02.png
    768.9 KB · Views: 0
Proofreading comment: Extensions, no s after the x

Yeah thanks I did notice that and it as been corrected but apart from that what do people think.... I think its missing something and im not sure if it looks professional what can you guys recommend to improve it

OK, sorry about that. Just didn't have the time to think about it at that moment. Here are my thoughts:

1) make the foreground house larger
2) make the house logo smaller and move the header up a bit
3) decrease the size of the print "for a free quotation.." and the gold seal
4) do something with the background. obviously something simple. maybe just a color gradient

That's my take. Cheers, Clare

Here's just a quick rearrangement to give you an idea of what I meant. Incidentally, the house is off-center in your poster and you need more space at the bottom of the house. I didn't have the font you used, so I just made a substitution. What is the font btw?

Attachments

• vaughan.jpg
    vaughan.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I prefer plain and classic looks I mocked this up for you more abstract
A5 Flyer02.jpg

some would call it boring but I am a stickler for clean tidy and sharp when coming down to design

I actually like it the way it is, I think it´s easy on the eye and easy to read, it´s clean and not too cluttered. You do need to put a bit more space at the bottom of the big house, the text is almost hanging down below the bottom of it. The text next to the guaranty needs to be centered, and probably move the gold seal a bit, but it´s very nice I think. :)

Here's just a quick rearrangement to give you an idea of what I meant. Incidentally, the house is off-center in your poster and you need more space at the bottom of the house. I didn't have the font you used, so I just made a substitution. What is the font btw?

Cheers for all your comments guys, the font is Myriad Pro

Im not liking the list in the middle, can anyone recommend anything to improve it or show me some examples

Last edited:
See attached leaflet, this is something I saved when searching through google images, I really like it but not sure how to get mine anything like it, I was thinking maybe a double sided flyer might be better if set out like the attached instead of just having a list of things we can do I also like the thumbnail pics and the written detail, whats your thoughts and can anyone mock me up anything like this so I can have a play around with it.

Attachments

• fortebuilders-2.jpg
    fortebuilders-2.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 19
Oh now i see the last post after doing your psd here it is anyway as requested still used your image but you can erase it and add your own text to it if you like by the way the title font is Orator Std
View attachment A5 Flyer02.psd

I used the picture thats all you will need to erase that part and copy your text back in I am doing a whole template from scratch which will be customisable 100% based on the other design

I used the picture thats all you will need to erase that part and copy your text back in I am doing a whole template from scratch which will be customisable 100% based on the other design

Thats amazing hoogleman thanks ever so much, can I be cheeky and ask you for two versions a single sided version and a double sided version just incase the printing is too expensive for the double sided version, thanks again for your time

Ok this is what I have for you the everything is editable for size etc every group has a hue saturation slider layer on it so click that slide the sliders to adjust that group to any colour and thats about it for the flyer side of it hope it is acceptable oh another point is I have done it very large incase you want a poster printing out but will easily resample back down to a5.
preview.jpg

and here is the full psd if you want or know anyone to edit it further
View attachment flyerposter.psd
Everything has been made so you can swap elements etc and there is nothing copyright on it as I did the graphics myself

Back