What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying forum signature.

eXon

Hello ladies and gent's. Been looking around for a place where I can request some work done when I stumbled upon this forum. This looks like a nice community so I decided to ask for some help here.

1. What type of work is needed?

• Forum signature.

2. What is your budget?

• 20-50$.

3. A full description of the work required:

• To be honest, I'm not 100% sure exactly what I want, but I will add a couple of signatures I've found while browsing Google that I find interesting. I would also appreciate it if you can post some of your earlier work with signatures if you have this, so I know what I'm dealing with. Then later on I will post/pm you with the image/images I would like included in my signature and we can take it from there.

4. Deadline or approximate time frame:

• Sunday 17th November 2013.

Thanks for visiting my thread!

Attachments

• example1.jpg
    example1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 40
  • example2.png
    example2.png
    104.9 KB · Views: 41
  • example3.jpg
    example3.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 40
  • example4.jpg
    example4.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 40
Welcome and thanks for bringing your need here at PSGurus, Exon.

It will help us do the job to know what you intend to use your signature for. Will it be for a forum you often frequent or social media FB page? Do you have any special interest or style/theme you'ld want to see the signature as?

Good luck to all interested. As always, make initial contact via post in this thread.

Thank you for the reply dv8_fx! The signature will be used on various forums i visit frequently. Don't know if it helps much but Im looking for something similar to the signatures attached in my post above.

Making signatures for forums was one of the first things I learnt to do in Photoshop. I am much better at Photoshop than I was back then but I've included some of my work here for you to see. Bare in mind, this was at least 7 years ago!

Uber and Shadow.jpg

Rose Sig.jpg

romulus sig.jpg

Deadman Sig.jpg

Corny Sig.jpg

CK Top Site.jpg

Forever young.jpg

Back