What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bye bye!

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
I'm writing this little thing now to save me the troubles after school, it's here simply to serve as the forewarning and the reasons why and nothing else, understood? good...

i just think it's probably best if i leave this place indefinitely until i can get myself sorted out.
At the moment i feel that i am the only one responsible for the lacking in activity on this site, and it wouldn't be fair if i kept on at it while everyone else suffered in silence. i also have a lot of schoolwork i have to get done, it's stressing me out and i'm likely to get rattier than normal, i don't want to take it out on the wrong people, and i don't really think playing about on photoshop is going to help with anything apart from my art work. so i'm detaching myself from photoshop and this site for now, and getting my school work done, my leaving is Indefinite, i don't know how long school will stress me out for, but when i'm back, i'll be a changed person.

i wont be completely gone from photoshop, if i have withdrawals, i'll do some tutorials or something :p so hopefully when i'm back i should have better skills in photoshop as well as self control.

So bye bye, hope the site picks up and whatnot, and happy days to you all :)

Bye mate see you when your ready to be here.

Last edited:
lol ok. Photoshop gurus is a community where you LEARN. I personally think that you are being way to dramatic about the conflict, and I believe you should rethink. It seems as though your seeking attention. I highly doubt your hurting the community, you should stay and keep learning.

BYE BYE, little one, All the best!

I'll miss you zee, but I know school is important and it can be too easy to get into PS projects and not surface for WEEKS! XD. But . . . you aren't part of any problem girly girl. You just take too much onto yourself. Enjoy school and clear your head.

I don´t understand, why would the inactivity on this site be your fault? Or what? I have no idea what you are talking about. The reason I haven´t been around much is because of a lot of personal things, and life getting in the way of being here as much as usual, that is probably why others aren´t here much as well, if they aren´t, ....or what....? I don´t understand, has something happened?

Me either Vafann, i hear this 'problem' comment and start thinking all sort?

I am sure that 1 person could not make people avoid a whole website open to millions of people if that was the case then any form of social site would not exist as there will always be someone you dont like or they do not like you. That is life in the real world as well but if people are just avoiding this site because of you then they are immature but I am sure this is not the case. Zeealex and conflict well yes I can see those words going together but is there a recent particular topic I have missed. I am aware I am hardly around anymore but that has nothing to do with you. My advice if someone is getting at you then just ignore they probably wont even notice and eventually will move on. If you are annoying people then try and take a neutral approach to everyone and think Do I really need to write this comment before posting it. TRust me writing offensive or aggressive comments only make you look stupid not anyone else so be neutral and dont take anything personally. I guess that is all I have to say unless I am completely wrong and this is just an excuse to do more homework lol.

Oh ps Clare have you got email issues I got a proxy error when replying to yours last night not sure if it is your end or mine.

Back