What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C. Arts Tutorials.

Rantin Al

Guru
Check out:

www.computerarts.co.uk

Downloadable pdf versions of previous magazine tutorials.
Most are chargeable at 30 bob a pop, but there are a couple of freebies.
(Look under the Tutorial links, items marked as premium are chargeable)

Freebies includie a decent face make-over, and a good explanation of the sharpening process using the High-Pass Filter technique.
Files are included in the downloads, as well as the pdf.

Worth a look, cheers, Al.

serge

I have download before some of the 2D tutorials like "Scanography" etc... and two first ones. I wont consider them as really usefull. You can go to Idigital emotions for photo retouching and stuff, you can go to n-sane, for the advanced graphics or solar voyager or even pure photohsop. You will get even more expirience that way ;) Anyway, there is one Plus +, you can get some of pretty cool filters for sharpening or photo retouching on computerarts :)
Its just my opinion :)

Rantin...

This is a Link bud, not a resource.

The resource board is reserved for members that want to share their own resources, like custom brushes, or actions, or palettes, etc.

Thanks for the link though. :perfect:

:B

Oops! Sorry Mark. ;\

Just not got the brain in gear. 8}

Cheers, Al.

Back