What's new

California 250 GT

Now heres something very different from my usual Style, ive never worked with the bodywork of a classic car before and when recreating the body i tried to maintain classic lines as much as possible, while including more modern features, backdrop was to give it a more Mediterranean vibe to the image and ofcourse color.

base image
ferrari_250_gt_california_passo_corto_(fari_aperti)_6.jpeg

Design
E7MJ2gm.jpg
All feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

jkemp

The car looks awesome... I think the backdrop could use a little warming, to make it look a bit more sunny... There's also a little blue thingy on the right side which steals attention away from the car... it could easily be removed...

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 9.35.11 AM.png

The car looks awesome... I think the backdrop could use a little warming, to make it look a bit more sunny... There's also a little blue thingy on the right side which steals attention away from the car... it could easily be removed...

View attachment 100424
Thank you Jkemp, and yes initially i actually wanted to go for a warmer look too but then i felt a more cooler / cleaner approach would be better, kind of something like those classic american car pics?
and dam i didnt notice the blue thing before, but now i cant stop looking at it!!!

jkemp

Thank you Jkemp, and yes initially i actually wanted to go for a warmer look too but then i felt a more cooler / cleaner approach would be better, kind of something like those classic american car pics?
and dam i didnt notice the blue thing before, but now i cant stop looking at it!!!

Yeah... Maybe it's just a tad too blue in the shadows in the BG... The shadows on the car are pretty neutral...