I am using Photoshop cs6 extended on Asus laptop G75v my system information is:

-Windows 8
-17 inch screen LED
-16GB Ram
-Gforce Nvida 3GB display card
-Intel Core i7 processor
-64 bit system
-240 GB SSD hard disk as primary

My issue is when i open an image in Photoshop the colors are different than windows explorer photos, its more saturated. I changed the color sitting in Photoshop to monitor colors the colors went to normal and the problem fixed. but when i open an image in camera raw or when i use any filter software like topaz or nik software, again the colors got saturated, I did change the color sittings in camera raw and tried all color sittings, still the same problem will show with the saturated colors. I have also checked my graphic card monitor calibration as it is normal. i had no issue with my previous Toshiba laptop as am shooting with canon 60d in Raw and the camera color sitting is set to sRGB. is it from windows 8 compatibility or an issue with Photoshop sittings?

yacobahli

thank you for your help. i went through the answers but it didnt help as i have tried them all, I have even tried to open the pictures in other softwares than photoshop and the colors were normal but unfortunately it didnt work with photoshop, am afread its windows 8 issue with photoshop?

chrisix

Guru
does this only happen when you use camera raw after photoshop?
does the color management just reset?

yacobahli

the color management does not reset, and it happen either after photoshop or when first thing i use camera raw, even when i open the image in plugins such as Topaz or Nik software

chrisix

Guru
I have no idea, I don't know if anyone here has that deep understanding of camera raw and photoshop etc.
Maybe you can ask for help on the adobe forum, I think you will have a better chance finding help there.