What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Strap Banner

Trevor Dennis

A request from a young lad from our camera club. He is 16, and keener than a ceramic edged knife. In fact, come to think of it, he actually wore out the shutter on a 60D taking >100,000 exposures in just a few months. He was lucky to get it fixed free of charge IMHO. Anyway, I present you R.L.Wilson Photographer :)

Ricky Camera Strap.jpg

I used 'few months' because I couldn't remember for sure exactly how many, but it was definitely no more than six months. He likes to shoot rugby, and takes a LOT of frames, but I have seen him on camera club field trips using a spray and pray approach to landscapes. I have told more than once to take his time and think about each shot, but he can't help himself. This is he:

https://www.facebook.com/rlwilsonphotography

EDIT - Blimey. He has put the banner up already, and done some damage downsizing it. :-( I'll resize it for him and send the file again.

Last edited:

Back