What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restoration Can anyone add hair on the back of these two heads?

Rich54

Guru
Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. We can't see the back of the head, so how can we add hair there?

I see that you erased away her neck. Are you asking to fill-in hair where the neck used to be, as if that hair was growing down from the back of her head? Below is a rough two-minute job. (To me, she looks like an Amish lion.) Could you try to describe a little more fully what you'd like?

1615008761515.png

Sorry, I don't understand what you're asking. We can't see the back of the head, so how can we add hair there?

I see that you erased away her neck. Are you asking to fill-in hair where the neck used to be, as if that hair was growing down from the back of her head? Below is a rough two-minute job. (To me, she looks like an Amish lion.) Could you try to describe a little more fully what you'd like?

View attachment 119367
Well you see, I'd like the back hair to be the same length as the two in the front, sorry if I wasn't being specific. Thanks!

Rich54

Guru
Ok. I'll also redo the first one because I did it really fast just to understand what you wanted. Others will probably jump in, as well, so you'll have different choices.

One more question... I deliberately made the new hair darker than the rest, as if it were in shadow behind her head. Do you want that? Or do you want it all to be the same brightness?

It's getting very late here where I live, so I won't get to it until tomorrow.

Ok. I'll also redo the first one because I did it really fast just to understand what you wanted. Others will probably jump in, as well, so you'll have different choices.

One more question... I deliberately made the new hair darker than the rest, as if it were in shadow behind her head. Do you want that? Or do you want it all to be the same brightness?

It's getting very late here where I live, so I won't get to it until tomorrow.
I'd like hair darker than the rest, I know it's getting late. You don't have to do it now if you want, thanks.

Rich54

Guru
Ok, here's a better version of the first one. I'll work on the other one now—shouldn't take too long.

Emma1.png