What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can anyone edit this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysop1

Can anyone edit this photo of a drawing so that this fella's head, at the top part is more even looking. Where I have the arrows if you could erase and re-connect it so his head is a bit more even looking, so that it doesn't look indented. Where I have the arrows, that is. And please by all means, erase the red arrows if you can!

sketch4finaledit2.png

I saw a perfect version of this police sketch on a site yesterday. I will see if I can find it.

You sure about that dude lol. That's from a TV show and I know it's one a of a kind. I edited that out of a screenshot. But please, share if you have it.

Yeah...thats pretty damn close. Was looking for something more like a sideways upside crescent moon at the top part of his head. If that makes sense. That sort of looks sqaured on top.

That is very close, let me show what I need. See below:

I just need that continued so that it looks even. In other words, you'd have to connect the line and raise the top right half of his head just slightly, very slightly. So it looks even. I hope that makes sense. I just want it to look natural.

sketch4finaledit3.png

That is a little too smooth, but that is exactly what I wanted it to look like! You hit it right on the nail. Thank you! I will just keep that one, its the closest so far. THANKS!

You sure about that dude lol. That's from a TV show and I know it's one a of a kind. I edited that out of a screenshot.
Yes, I'm positive! Someone else had already edited this exact screen shot from the show and the perspective/distortion had been corrected. I'm having trouble finding it though. Still looking.

Yes, I'm positive! Someone else had already edited this exact screen shot from the show and the perspective/distortion had been corrected. I'm having trouble finding it though. Still looking.

I am certain you are mistaken. But I woud love to see it if you can find it. That sketch is not very well known at all. I don't know why anyone would even upload it. I am using the image for a specific project, so that's why I needed it edited. :)

I am certain you are mistaken.
I am not mistaken.

Edit: Please note that in post #2 I specifically mention that this was a police sketch. You made no mention of that before. I knew this because I saw this image on another site and it was described as a police sketch that was taken from a movie/show screenshot.

Observe:

Can anyone cut this out and enlarge it like the one I posted?

Mod edit: Image removed. Please post any additional edits in a new request.

Just as a note. This thread was not closed because the OP said I was mistaken. I'm not that petty. It was closed because the OP defied a previous warning not to post additional images for editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back