What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone tell me how to do this effect in photoshop

nexgraphics

Hi,

I am trying to replicate this effect in photoshop....can anyone tell me step by step how to do it please?
Thank u so much!

Attachments

• bc.jpg
    bc.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 41

ibclare

Queen Bee
It looks as though the shape was created with a pen tool, then a layer fx drop shadow was added.

On the other hand it could have been made with shape tools. The rectangle might have been made then the couple squared edges just chopped off. The ellipses could also have been done by making separate layers for each one. Rotate them into position. Then you would activate the rectangular shape by ctl/cmd clicking on the thumbnail, using that selection to mask off each ellipse or delete outside the selection.

I'm sorry I don't have time to make this more detailed at the moment. Depending on your level of experience in Photoshop, you may or may not have questions. Don't hesitate to say so.

alixman96

umm, ibclar, aren't your forgetting that this is the forum help section? you should move this thread to General Photoshop section or newbie section...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi nexgraphics,

I know it's been awhile so are you still needing help with this? If so, I made a step by step for this but I will wait to post until I hear from you.