What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I remove blur and noises to be able to see the car's number plate in the photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john.

Dear members,

I recently got photos captured from a surveillance camera in order to read the number plate of the car in the video. I'm an amateur so I need your help. What can I do to read the number plate in the picture?

P.S. I will pay if I have to. Please help!!!

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Snapshot-10.jpg
    Snapshot-10.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapshot-9.jpg
    Snapshot-9.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-11.jpg
    Snapshot-11.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-5.jpg
    Snapshot-5.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-7.jpg
    Snapshot-7.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-3.jpg
    Snapshot-3.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-2.jpg
    Snapshot-2.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapshot-8.jpg
    Snapshot-8.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-1.jpg
    Snapshot-1.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-4.jpg
    Snapshot-4.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Snapshot-6.jpg
    Snapshot-6.jpg
    340.4 KB · Views: 5

iDad

Guru
Re: Can I remove blur and noises to be able to see the car's number plate in the phot

your out of luck with those resolutions no way you are going to pull numbers off of those.......... time to call CSI

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Can I remove blur and noises to be able to see the car's number plate in the phot

I'm afraid iDad is correct. It's not a matter of removing blur, but rather that the camera did not capture the plates in the first place. There's no way for anyone to make up pixels and add them to the image if they are not there to begin with, and that security cam simply did not capture the plate number because of the lighting and the resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.