What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can some one help me with this color problem on Camera Raw?

Catapum

Hello mates, today form some reason, camera raw don't want to show me the colors as they should be! It's not a monitor profile problem, it's not a calibration issues.CR it's displaying images using a smaller bit color depth, using an annoying dithering instead shades. It's ONLY a visualization problem, because when I open (or come back after filtering with CR) on PS, he image is perfect.
Check the file Left = PS Right = CR

Screenshot-07-04-2020-07-48-43.jpg

Screenshot - 07_04_2020 , 07_48_43.jpg

If it can be useful, I noticed that even on League of Legends, I have some color problems in the champion selection screen (but not in game).

I'm on Win10 recently updated, with the latest version of Nvidia's studio dirver

Last edited:
Ok fixed, it was the Windows update. Restoring to before, it's all normal. I don't remove because it can be useful.

Back