What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can Someone Faceswap me with my friend?

Levi

Banned
Hi! My name’s Levi and i would like you to faceswap me with my friend if you can and if it’s possible! I tried doing it myself i suck at this 😂
I’m the guy wearing the black hoodie, and would want you to face swap me with my friend(his name is yash)
I did it halfway through and couldnt adjust the lighting and shit so i thought let’s ask the experts! I don’t mind if you remove the specs that i’m wearing,
P.S-I need to impress someone lol.
I’m uploading a few same pictures of mine so that you can get an idea of how can you make a mask!

5A5890D3-1AC8-4FB0-97E7-158F4EBE8A53.jpeg

C1CF84B9-E458-4A60-860A-D57CAEF23602.jpeg

B0F324EB-D27C-4D9A-B033-8AD034CB6F94.jpeg

1F8D8ACB-46FE-4F27-BF80-2C76CE081586.png

Do you have a better quality photo of you and in the same angle as your friend so it would look much more natural and less photoshopped?

I just picked a random guy, i really don’t mind you using any skinny guy for a faceswap! :D

Well with the not so idle picture quality and lighting this is what i could came up with.
Im still not sure about the head proportion.
So if someone can adjust the proportions and lighting better than me, let me know and ill upload the psd here.

2 .png

Back