What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help me determine the font of this image and replace one of the words?

Digimas

Hello,

I'm trying to replace the word "Residential" with the word "University" in the following image, but I'm having a hard time determining what the font is and replacing it so that it looks the same, just a different word.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Heres the image: http://i.imgur.com/fQwrw.gif

Thanks,
Digimas

Re: Can someone help me determine the font of this image and replace one of the words

I tried that as well. None of the fonts it suggested were accurate.

Re: Can someone help me determine the font of this image and replace one of the words

I've been checking my font vault but couldn't find an exact match.

Why not just change everything to close match font you may have?

Because it's an image for a navigation bar. If I changed this image entirely I would have to go through all of the images in the navigation bar and change them as well.

Because it's an image for a navigation bar. If I changed this image entirely I would have to go through all of the images in the navigation bar and change them as well.

UhOh.... Not in What's Da Font or FreeFonts ..... A paid Font.... Let me search my archives , again.....

I found some with rather close matching g's but the t is different.....

Back