What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone help me?

ii AyJay o

I recently got a third monitor for my extended desktop, and I currently have a Razer/Green & Black theme for my setup. I have a Razer keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad. And this is currently my desktop:

2lawoet.jpg

I don't like the left or middle screen much, and I was hoping someone could do some editing and make me a better wallpaper. Any help would be appreciated, and I would be willing to pay a fair price for a cool triple monitor wallpaper (I think the resolution needs to be 5760 x 1080). I'll post a couple images that I like, and that could be included in the wallpaper.

25tzuo3.jpg

s3d3f5.jpg

If anyone would be willing to help, feel free to get creative and use whatever images you like or think would make the wallpaper look cool. Thanks again to anyone who can help me.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
....... Any help would be appreciated, and I would be willing to pay a fair price for a cool triple monitor wallpaper (I think the resolution needs to be 5760 x 1080).

Unless I misunderstood, this sounds like you're willing to compensate whosoever could created the best one for you. If so, please visit this... http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

Please verify your intention in your next post in order that a Moderator move this thread to Photoshop Freelance Work (Fee for Service Section)