What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Can someone photoshop some girls for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJLAPIN

Guru
This is the Fourth time you are making this similar request. Nothing was ever completed with your previous ones. Whats up?:unsure:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
is this allowed here?
This is allowed in the Paid forum as long as no photo's are posted. Must be kept private.

Remember...............it's your discretion as to whether or not you want to complete edits of this nature.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is This illegal?
Asked and answered. Please read our rules!

As for the legality of the images themselves, I DO NOT KNOW!! I have not seen nor do I want to see the images in question. As long as this request is kept private and no photos containing nudity show up on the forum, it will be allowed.

It's your discretion as to whether or not you want to complete edits of this nature. If you feel the request is not legal, then don't do the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.