What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone please remove the finger and make the floor match?

Eden0212

Vacation photo edit help!

This is one of my favorite pictures from a recent trip to China. I would appreciate it if someone removes the finger and matches the floor with the unaffected side. Also, I think the 2 people behind me need to be edited out since the finger blocks them. Thanks in advance!

30680781072_4776dc766b_k.jpg

Last edited:

Rich54

Guru
This is difficult and time consuming, especially trying to match the floor with the correct perspective and then drawing a new wall along the right side, also in perspective. Do you happen to have any other photos taken from a similar spot? It would be very helpful to copy portions of other photos into this one rather than trying to draw everything from scratch.

Eden0212

This was from another area of the Wall. Thanks so much for taking a look and trying to correct it

30803249195_7b5f3f7271_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eden0212

Oh wow both of these turned out awesome! Thanks so much for putting in the time and effort, you both helped to save a valuable picture for me. ☺