What's new

Paid Can someone put pants/jeans on this Pokémon lol?

ChargerCord77

Banned
and would you be ok with finishing this in dms? (and make the jeans go up a bit further, not over the green thing on here back but covering some of the stomach type area if possible)

ChargerCord77

Banned
I was gonna tell you that I found someone else kindly, I appreciate the work you did. I’m sorry about asking you to do all of them before giving any payment, some one else just gave me a offer and I just didn’t know. Sorry about not saying it sooner

bjornlieb

I was gonna tell you that I found someone else kindly, I appreciate the work you did. I’m sorry about asking you to do all of them before giving any payment, some one else just gave me a offer and I just didn’t know. Sorry about not saying it sooner
ok cool

JeffK

Guru
I was thinking that $35 to put pants on a toon was a bit of an exercise....but ya never know...:unsure:

ChargerCord77

Banned
What do you mean I didn't see anything? I already sent you the revisions and you didn't get back to it. deez
in all seriousness I meant to get back to you apologizes. I just kinda forget about that edit, my honest mistake, should’ve talked to you and talked payment before I asked for this request