What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Can someone put pants/jeans on this Pokémon lol?

ChargerCord77

Banned
and would you be ok with finishing this in dms? (and make the jeans go up a bit further, not over the green thing on here back but covering some of the stomach type area if possible)

ChargerCord77

Banned
I was gonna tell you that I found someone else kindly, I appreciate the work you did. I’m sorry about asking you to do all of them before giving any payment, some one else just gave me a offer and I just didn’t know. Sorry about not saying it sooner

bjornlieb

I was gonna tell you that I found someone else kindly, I appreciate the work you did. I’m sorry about asking you to do all of them before giving any payment, some one else just gave me a offer and I just didn’t know. Sorry about not saying it sooner
ok cool

JeffK

Guru
I was thinking that $35 to put pants on a toon was a bit of an exercise....but ya never know...:unsure:

ChargerCord77

Banned
What do you mean I didn't see anything? I already sent you the revisions and you didn't get back to it. deez
in all seriousness I meant to get back to you apologizes. I just kinda forget about that edit, my honest mistake, should’ve talked to you and talked payment before I asked for this request