What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Can someone put pants/jeans on this Pokémon lol?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
All jokes aside. @ChargerCord77 - What is the current status of your two edits?

No DM's or PM's or Convo's.................keep everything right here in this thread!!!

ChargerCord77

Banned
I would say deez nuts

No but seriously I would say closed, I apologize to the 2 who did preview images but I feel like If I’m gonna do a paid request, I don’t wanna do it on something like 2 silly requests. I should’ve though before I posted haha

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Never mind, I just figured out who you were.

bjornlieb

I would say deez nuts

No but seriously I would say closed, I apologize to the 2 who did preview images but I feel like If I’m gonna do a paid request, I don’t wanna do it on something like 2 silly requests. I should’ve though before I posted haha
waste of time hey, to post a paid job to lure edits when you don't intend to pay, apology not accepted

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
but I feel like If I’m gonna do a paid request, I don’t wanna do it on something like 2 silly requests.
This is more about a single user who has been posting for some time now here on the forum, offering higher payment amounts than usual, to edit cartoon characters. This user does not seem to care about watermarking. This person has also been abusing other forums/platforms...............I know because I have been contacted.

Good work to those of you managed to spot this user. I had a bead on this user and had managed to identify his patterns which allowed me to ban and delete some of their accounts before they managed to post a request. I had my guard down because it's been awhile and I thought this person had finally given up.

Because they are a creature of habit, they will always ask for the same types of edits. As long as we all pitch in and watch out for any new member asking to have edits done to cartoon/anime characters, maybe we can keep this genius out of our forum and from wasting our time.