What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can this be fixed....???

wheeler37sports

I'm working on a project in Photshop and have several groups of layers.

I realized just now, that while creating my final item for Group A, I must have accidentally "Shrunk" all the other items in group A.

This has resulted in the final item being the correct size, but the other 8 previously created items are now about 5% their original size. If I try to resize them to their original size, they get blurry and lose their quality.

I had saved the final a few times after I (unknowingly) made this mistake, and I do NOT have anything being backed up on the cloud. It's way too far back in the "History" for me to find when I made this mistake....is there any way to resize these items without losing their quality (they are NOT smart images...I wasn't aware of that feature as I'm new to PS)

Thanks

Do you have all your parent/original files? If so, then just rebuild. I guarantee you'll never make that mistake again. Been there, done that.... :cool:

Appreciate the responses. It looks like my only option will be to rebuild... at least it be easier now that I've already done it once.

Def wont make this mistake again. Thanks for the help!

Back