What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you extend a patterned background?

aromano95

I need to use this photo for a circular headshot. I'd like to use this full photo, but cannot currently because there isn't enough background surrounding the face to fill a circle. For that reason, the background on this photo needs to be extended on the right, left, and a little bit on the top, in order to allow proper background around the whole future circular image.
The current background is a cream fence with ivy/leaves on mostly covering it.

Thank you so much for your help.

image.jpeg

Aakshat

Power User
I am sorry to say but, recreating the background is not possible in this, even if we do it will not look good,
What we can try is replace the background with something else.

aromano95

I am sorry to say but, recreating the background is not possible in this, even if we do it will not look good,
What we can try is replace the background with something else.

That would be great - anything that you think would look good would be greatly appreciated. Leaves or no leaves is fine, as long as the new backgrounds looks natural.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Aakshat

Power User
i didnt fixed it purposely because i 'm not sure if he want it to be like that or not.

here is a batter one (i hope)

image.png

Aakshat

Power User
And before he complain about image being circular already,
i did that because i didnt wanted to recreate his shoulders. lol :cheesygrin:

Capture.PNG

Last edited: