What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you find Elvis?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My money is on Ged in finding Elvis first! He seems to be able to find hidden things in images better than most!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I looked for awhile.............I found so many famous people but not Elvis. I had to force myself to stop looking...........I have way to many things I need to get done.

Thank guys!
Just relax and have some swiss chocolate. It's supposed to be good for your eyes.:cry:

Just a hint: The background of Elvis is dark red.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think I found him as well...............the clue made it much easier.
Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 2.53.03 PM.png

Edit: I have to admit that I cheated a little. I did an image search on Elvis photos and sampled the red from each photo of him that had red backgrounds...........I then used the technique I described HERE to isolate any pixels containing that color and I went right to it. My old eyes couldn't have found it otherwise!

Last edited:
I think I found him as well...............the clue made it much easier.
View attachment 79681

Edit: I have to admit that I cheated a little. I did an image search on Elvis photos and sampled the red from each photo of him that had red backgrounds...........I then used the technique I described HERE to isolate any pixels containing that color and I went right to it. My old eyes couldn't have found it otherwise!

Well done Sam! Congrats to you too!:yay::bowdown::thumbsup: