What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Can you make it more realistic?

Hudson

Not sure what you mean by "realistic", so I changed the lighting on various parts and straightened all the elements that I could. Added more colour to the sky to give more detail to the Lotus flower shaped ArtScience Museum. Fixed the dirty timber floor as well.
CIMG3512 copy-EDIT.jpg

SuryaMaulana

Not sure what you mean by "realistic", so I changed the lighting on various parts and straightened all the elements that I could. Added more colour to the sky to give more detail to the Lotus flower shaped ArtScience Museum. Fixed the dirty timber floor as well.
View attachment 97836
Brightness of background and the person so its look like a real photo

thebestcpu

Guru
Brightness of background and the person so its look like a real photo
I am guessing that the OP is referring to the people are in harsh direct sunlight while the rear of the surrounding area has a soft overcast lighting giving the feeling the people were placed by a photo editor type of look.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
In my opinion this image has been edited.
Have a look at the inside of the tree which wasn't masked (well enough) and therefore that part is white while the sky is blue.
The tree doesn't cast a shadow (not enough anyways) on the deck.
The light is correct although. See the shadow on the pavillion in the back and the shadows on the persons.
But on the other hand the sky is yellowish in the bottom left corner which suggest a sunset and that is inconsistent with the hard light at almost 45°...

CIMG3512 copy-EDIT.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Definitely edited and the lighting is off
Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 8.05.02 AM.png

It might be better if you post the original image of the people, and let one of our members find a better amd more suitable background.

Argos

Guru
I made a "rough" try of i would do, but i just don't have the time to try my best because of the amount of job required would be insane. So i touch up a little the background making it look sunny and making it what I think is more blended with the family.

CIMG3512 copy-EDITf.jpg

Seems like i made a mistake downloading the picture and downloaded the one Hudson made instead of the original.

Last edited:

SuryaMaulana

I am guessing that the OP is referring to the people are in harsh direct sunlight while the rear of the surrounding area has a soft overcast lighting giving the feeling the people were placed by a photo editor type of look.
You are right. Thank you. Sorry for my bad English