What's new

Specific Can you please fix some balloons and a dress?

mamae

Hello everyone! We just celebrated my baby's 1st birthday. The photo I love the most is here:

IMG_4339.JPG

I wanted to ask if someone is able to fix some balloons for me as I took photos on different days. So there are two gold balloons in the upper right hand corner that have deflated a bit. Then if possible, can the gold balloon behind her tower (directly under the N of the ONE banner) be removed? Also, while I was trying to get her to smile and look at the camera, her dress pulled up on the tower. Can this please be fixed? I more so care about the tulle just under the bar she is holding onto. I will attach a reference photo here:

IMG_4009.JPG

Please do not adjust any colors as well as I will be editing that myself after. Thank you so much in advance for your help!

ex_teacher

Power User
Here's a shot at it. I also perspective corrected a bit and added the balloons at the floor that were in the 2nd shot. It fills in the picture better by framing with the balloons and it is 'historically' accurate.

Fix 1st Birthday_3.jpg

mamae

Here's a shot at it. I also perspective corrected a bit and added the balloons at the floor that were in the 2nd shot. It fills in the picture better by framing with the balloons and it is 'historically' accurate.

View attachment 125768
Thank you for the edit. I was tempted to ask about adding more balloons but felt like I was being extra LOL. Thank you for doing that for me! :heart:

mamae

I just finished one, as well. The balloons are all different sizes, so I can't tell which ones you're referring to (in the upper right corner) that look deflated. They all look ok to me.

View attachment 125769
Thank you for your edit as well! I really appreciate it. And LOL I am just nuts. I was referring to the yellow gold balloon trio in the upper right hand corner. There are two small balloons and one regular one a part of that trio. So if you see the other picture, they were all similar in size but the next day a few balloons including those ones in the arch got smaller. It's something no one else would notice, just crazy ol' me. But thank you again! :heart:

Rich54

Guru
Thank you for your edit as well! I really appreciate it. And LOL I am just nuts. I was referring to the yellow gold balloon trio in the upper right hand corner. There are two small balloons and one regular one a part of that trio. So if you see the other picture, they were all similar in size but the next day a few balloons including those ones in the arch got smaller. It's something no one else would notice, just crazy ol' me. But thank you again! :heart:
One-tenth of a second after I posted, I suddenly noticed the two deflated balloons. I fixed them and re-submitted (above).

mamae

One-tenth of a second after I posted, I suddenly noticed the two deflated balloons. I fixed them and re-submitted (above).
May I please ask you to add the two balloons back but re-inflated instead? No worries if not!

In the case that you can, this is a reference photo:IMG_4005.JPG