What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you remove the mold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRT

I did ask in a different thread but i think it is the wrong one?

I would like the mold removed so I can frame this pic of my wife, can anyone help?

original.JPG

Note from mod: We strongly prefer to have photos submitted to reside on our server, not as a link to some other server because of the probability of an external link being broken at some point in the future. Accordingly, I replaced your link with the actual photo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
I hope you realize that PSG is primarily an educational forum. Some of our members are occasionally willing to provide graphic arts services for free, but primarily we are here to help people learn how to use Photoshop and related software. Anyway, we have members scattered around the world, and this is a holiday weekend in the USA, so give it some time and someone may decide to do a freebie for you.

Cheers,

Tom M

JRT

Thanks Tom I'm in the UK so didn't know about the holiday, I just wouldn't know where to start and I'm hoping it isnt to difficult for one of your pro's!

If you can make her a few years younger at the same time!!!

Viewtiful

To hide all the green mold at the bottom of the picture, I copied and vertically flipped the concrete/marble area your wife was sitting on, upside down, transformed and warped it to fit as best I could, erased the top line, added a layer mask to reveal the legs and leaf and darkened it.

Afterwhich, I went around with the spot healing tool and clone stamp to clean up any remaining mold.

Moldless.jpg

Last edited:

JRT

Thats really good good thanks, what do you think the blue is top right? It's on the original pic?

To hide all the green mold at the bottom of the picture, I copied and vertically flipped the concrete/marble area your wife was sitting on, upside down, transformed and warped it to fit as best I could, erased the top line, added a layer mask to reveal the legs and leaf and darkened it.

Afterwhich, I went around with the spot healing tool and clone stamp to clean up any remaining mold.

View attachment 58381

gedstar

Guru
Gone now! I think it may have been some kind of light from inside

Moldless.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As the request has been met, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.