What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brushes can you save an image of your brush library

Hoogle

Guru
does anyone know of an easy way to get a large view of your brushes as in is it possible to save an image file of your brushes with the relevant numbers on that match the brush in the library. I dont mean a screen cap just a quick way so i can load up an image file and see all my brushes without straining my eyes

Oh it does work I tried that before but it kept crashing guess it was a corupted file looks great now oh it does exacltly what I want thank you so much

yeah guess that makes sense I am now creating a preview panel for all my brushes per folder so now I know exactly what brushes to load when I need them thank you

I do not have 100s of brush collections only a few for specific uses if I need more I just download them as and when my photoshop skills rarely go past portrait touch up and effects beauty makeovers etcetc only occassionally do I branch out

convienient for you but I do branch out my brushes are all over as far as styles go from santa clause to blades of grass so I cant really clasify them in folders but abr does work and you can view the brush prints with that tool

Back