What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Candi - My Little Sister

iDad

Guru

CP.gif
........................(click on picture to help)..............

Just to let you all know, administration is aware of my request here....

I do it with humility and sadness but my concerns for my sister outweigh any negative comments I may read.

If anyone of you reading this could help her anything (comments, donations, question), would be appreciated.

Thank you to Photoshop gurus for allowing me the opportunity to try and help her though this venue.

Last edited:
Re: Candi (no not Candy)

And she is a miracle, Norman..... very lucky to have loving and caring siblings like you.

How is she today?

How can help? How do we send?

Re: Candi (no not Candy)

Click (image)the link or pm.

Chin's up, no problem 11+years is along time, the road had been traveled, the worst has been excepted many years ago.Just being there helps her, but the financial end of things is really tough for her. You would think everything she needs would be cheap but it's the other way around, everything for a quad is so unbelievably expensive it's 24/7 struggle for quadriplegic's. Thanks for the good words all.

All I can send are my thoughts and good wishes. I can't say I know what it's like, but I too have had about 10 ops for weak bones. I have metal in my spine & foot, but only spent about 1 year in a wheel chair. I really do hope everything gets sorted. I will add a post with link to your page on my website.

Thank you, best of luck.

Hey Dad, I really do understand. One of my favorite nieces has had MS since age 12 -- she's also deaf. She's in her early 20s now and has been in a wheelchair for two years.

I just made a transfer to my PayPal and as soon as it shows up, I'll make a donation.

She sounds like a very deserving person. I applaud her bravery and her family support.

Strongest bravest girl I know, yet the most fragile. Thank you.

Back