What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot reach Adobe Servers

silmarwen04

I have been searching google and trying different things. But nothing is working. So this is what happened..

Yesterday afternoon I was using photoshop. I had to go out so I closed the application. One hour later, I was thinking of continuing what I was doing. When I opened photoshop I got this message.
1541594903264.png

Then from then on, I cannot connect to *any* adobe sites and servers, may it be blogs, helpx, forums -- nothing. When I try to access their site this is what appears.

1541594951810.png

Please help me T^T

Open the Adobe Creative Cloud app and if you are not logged in start by logging in.
Then click on your image and from the opened windows click the link 'manage account'.
From there you should be able to manage your account.

Untitled-1.jpg

If this doesn't work use the next link to Adobe Customer Care

Last edited:
I've already tried opening the cloud app and clicking customer care. They both won't connect. And there is nothing wrong with my connectivity. :'(

I'm not even kidding..

so this is what i get when i open the app

1541658331850.png

and this is what i get when i connect to *any* adobe sites
1541658504548.png

My internet works fine.

Have you tried to surf to the Adobe's site and sign in?

If you can' it might be a firewall problem and you will need to check the permissions in your firewall.

Thank you for your replies. Everything is working fine now. It turned out someone put a restriction. Hehe. Thanks again for your time~

Back