What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator cant save graphic style correct

mikelamar

Hi guys, ive a problem creating my own graphic style... Those are the steps i follow 1 by 1

1. Creating a square color blue with no outline
2. With my blue square selected--->Graphic styles->Graphic styles library menu->addictive and i selected on of those, (5th in the row).
*When I select the style my square loses its color - Dont know how to prevent this. But anyway i colorize it again.
3. Object->expand appearance. So i resize it and rotate it. OK
4. Now i click my square blue colored shape with mouse into graphic style's panel BUT it saves it without color, so when I use it in another shape is colorless :frown:

graphic style.png

Hello,
could you, please post also your layer and history windows ?
Thanks,
Peter
P.S. Sorry I overlooked it is an Illustrator, I wrongly assumed you are talking about PS, their layouts are so similar. I was thinking whether the colour is also selected, but I do not have a clue how this is done ( if at all ) in Illustrator. :-(

Last edited:

Back