What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catching that moment.

Paul

Former Member
Just love his passion and his informative videos.

Tom Mann

Guru
Thanks very much for posting the link, Paul. If you hadn't, I doubt I would have ever seen it, and it's always good to know what's going on in the world of photography.

However, to be honest, my reaction after looking at two and a half of his videos was a luke-warm, "Ehh ... yawn ... so what". Pix of people jumping, models with talcum powder in their hair, etc. just don't do very much for me. Technically, what I've seen from him is NBD, and creatively, he seems to be just another young photographer looking to get some attention and find a niche. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but it all seems sooo very uninspired, at least IMHO.

T

Paul

Former Member
To you yeah, to millions of other people who knows:mrgreen:

Cool video...Thanks Paul.
Some of the shots are really good, though not easy to press the button at the right moment.

Hoogle

Guru
He is the Jeremy Clarkson OF Photography I use to love his videos just dont get time to watch many these days